Sunday, October 11, 2009

Assignment 4(HRM) Achievement in Future

On assignment 2: "Think of the future and develop a Job Description for a job you would like to hold." and in assignment 3: "Using the internet, examine five(5) different on-line job services and write a brief evaluation of the services and which do you like best and why." this is the question to be applied to those two tasks "how can the university help you achieve what you want to be in the future?"

...In assignment 2, thinking for my future and the job I would like be in the future cause me a headache because there is a lot of job need to be develop and that I want to become in the future. As I know, technology is evolving, through that evolution; there are also a lot of jobs existing. Thinking of it, I came up to decide what kind of job I wanted to be in the future and I named it “Software Developer”, as to the description itself it is comprehensible. I came up with that decision because I think I have a little knowledge on how to develop software. And in assignment 3, while gathering information from the internet of what are some of the online jobs can be found or exist. I have known some 5 online jobs, and among those 5 I choose Online Computer programmer… I chose that online job because I can relate on that job. First, I already have knowledge of what kind of job is that, the degree of the course you need to comply and the skills you need to do the job. Internet is world widely used by different people that is why online jobs are also developed. In combination of the to tasks, it creates a question “How can the University Help me achieve what I want to be in the future.” The two assignments help me come up what job I want to be in the future, as detail, I chooses online computer programmer which has the connection to software developer. As far as I know, making or developing software needs computer programs, you need to create multiple programs in order to build a software. The University of Southeastern Philippines, my beloved alma mater, has role on helping me achieve those jobs. I did come up with those future jobs because of the learning and knowledge that I get from the University. Because I am an Information Technology student of the University of Southeastern Philippines, and being an IT I can say that I belong to the world of technology, and the University can help me become a professional IT and achieve those dreams through giving us the best education we need and lead us into a brighter generation.

No comments:

Post a Comment